Thursday 24 November 2011

Has the way you thought you would study OU changed as you have worked through the course?

I feel the general consensus is that it's tricky to stay on top of the study whilst also having anything that relates to a normal life and/or work outside of OU.


Thanks go to Alex (tutor) in the first Elluminate session for suggesting that we are selective about what we do activity-wise, focusing on the group/collaboration based activities. From week 1 I have definitely changed the way I study.


Personally I liked week 8/9 being spread over 3 weeks due to the Easter break - as someone who has a desk job, two kids, and no money (in no particular order) I didn't have a holiday and instead was able to spend nearer the time I would like to on each activity. I little bit of calm in the middle of the storm.


People keep asking me how it's going and I'm always very positive but also have to say that it's become part of my life - I may have to keep doing courses when I have finished this one or suffer some sort of withdrawal symptom

No comments:

Post a Comment