Thursday 24 November 2011

Debates on e-learning - My vote

So to my vote on This house believes that the continuing introduction of new technologies and new media adds little to the quality of most education.


I think I would agree with Daniels and say so far technology has not been well used or used to it's potential but equally I like Kozma's more optimistic view that new technologies are being used now to achieve improved results. I think that we are still not using technology to it's most beneficial outcomes but that the fear of using it has reduced in recent years and also the knowledge of how to. Modern educators are from the generation where they have been bought up with computers and appreciate what they can do and where best to use them.


Daniels stated that technology has been just an add-on, he's right but I think that new technology and the resulting new education is ever evolving in how to put those add-ons to best use, and ignoring the 'fancy tools' which have no benefit.


My vote: Against.

No comments:

Post a Comment